MADE IN AMERICA FROM THE ROOTS UP
No shortcuts. The boys here at the mill take great pride in the work we
do. You'll find authenticity and genuine craftsmanship at the heart of
what we do.
Your sign starts as a wood slat we mill, cut to size, and sand to a smooth
finish. It is UV printed directly on the wood surface. This
process blends the image and the wood seamlessly allowing the
natural grain of the wood to remain visible from behind the design.
Every sign we make will be unique in its own way given the natural
characteristics of the wood.
Each piece is made by hand in the Great State of Tennessee from
locally milled, hardwood timber.
The 4x4 series make use of a length of leather tied into a loop and pulled through a pre-drilled hole. The knot is synched inside the hole allowing the sign to sit flat on a table or other flat surface without interference caused by the leather.
Each sign is hand sanded and branded using a cattle iron to burn our logo in the back.
Your sign is made by hand in the Great State of Tennessee from the locally
milled, hardwood timber that the boys and I use to create our offerings.
The image is fade resistant.
We recommend indoor use.
- SIGN READS: Appalachian Trail. Maine to Georgia. 2160 Miles.
- SPECIALTY PRINTING: Design is printed on wood allowing the features and grain to remain visible.
- READY TO HANG: Leather strap allows for quick display of plaque on any wall. Size 3.5 in. x 3.5 in.
- FREE STANDING: Set on a desk, shelf, kitchen counter, coffee table, anywhere in the home or office.
- ITEMS: A unique selection of funny, sassy, inspirational, sarcastic and heart-warming gifts.